Terms & Conditions
1. VAT is charged at standard rate where applicable. VAT invoices will be sent to you within three days of shipment of goods.
2. Prices are those ruling at the date of despatch.
3. Payment can be made by cheque, Paypal or cash.
4. Schools can order on account providing the order is endorsed by official requisition or by headed stationary signed by an authorised buyer.
5. Cheques should be made payable to Primo Play Ltd and should be sent to us with the order. Cheques will only be cashed when the goods are shipped.
6. Damage or shortage. The goods should be examined on receipt before they are signed for “in good condition”. If damage is suspected the goods should be refused. Shortages of goods should be notified to us within 3 days of receipt.
7. Non delivery must be reported to us in writing within 10 days of shipping date.
8. Full returns policy can be viewed on beemat.co.uk/pages/returns-policy
9. Title of Goods. All goods will remain the sole and absolute property of Primo Play Ltd until invoice has been settled in full.
All our goods are sold with a full 12 month guarantee against defective workmanship and materials . Any faulty goods will be replaced free of charge provided they have been suitably used and stored throughout this period.