Beemat Stanage Bouldering Crash Pad Mat
Beemat Stanage Bouldering Crash Pad MatRegular price £153.73
- Ideal for intermediates and professionals
- Triple- density foam structure effectively cushions the fall of a falling climber
- Reinforced corners to prevent the corners from wearing out too soon
- Built in padded shoulder straps with waist belts and carry handles on all four sides
- Wrap around closure flap with elasticated buckle
- Size: 115cm x 100cm x 11cm
- Weight 5.50kgs
- Tested in accordance to EN 1177:2018
Looking for a crash pad that’s both reliable and versatile? Look no further - the Beemat Stanage Bouldering Crash Pad is the perfect mat for any kind of intermediate or professional climber. This multi-functional mat is designed with three layers of foam to quickly absorb force and cushion falls, so you can trust this pad to keep you safe.
The Beemat Stanage Mat is super easy to transport - simply fold it up, secure it with G-hooks, and carry it on your back like a backpack or suitcase on long hikes or between climbs! Plus, it comes with padded shoulder straps, waist belts, and reinforced handles on all sides for added convenience.
This mat has also been tested in accordance with EN 1177:2018 standards for superior performance when boulder climbing. Its size measures 115cm x 100cm x 11cm and has a weight of 5.50kgs - making it an ideal transportation buddy no matter where your climbing adventures take you!
The Critical Fall Height of the Stanage crash pad is 2.40 meters (7.87 feet) and this defines the free height of fall from the top of the crash pad to the lowest body part of the climber for which the crash pad will provide an effective protection.