Beemat Competition Judo Mat
Beemat Competition Judo MatRegular price £171.11
- Heavy duty mats designed to competition standard for martial arts
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 12503-3:2001 Sports Mats/Judo Mats
- Meet requirements of the IJF
- These mats are designed to be butted together to form a safe floor area
- Heavy duty flame retardant Tatami PVC coated fabric bonded to top and sides
- 220kg/m³ density chipfoam
- Waffle antislip rubber base offering more slip resistance than latex base
- Available in red and green
- Available in 2 sizes
- UK manufactured
The Beemat Competition Judo Mats are designed with the top martial arts athletes in mind. Manufactured to competition standard and meeting the requirements of the International Judo Federation, these mats are everything you need to take your martial arts training to the next level. With a durable construction featuring heavy duty flame retardant Tatami PVC coating, 220kg/m³ density chipfoam and waffle antislip rubber base for superior slip resistance, these mats provide a safe and stable surface for your practice. And it doesn’t stop there – Beemat Competition Judo Mats can be easily butted together to form a larger combat area. Available in both red and green colours, with two different sizes, you have all that you need to design the perfect indoor or outdoor practice ground. An 8m x 8m combat area requires 32 green mats (2m x 1m x 40mm). A further 18 red mats (2m x 1m x 40mm) mats would create an outside red zone and total area of 10m x 10m. These mats are part of the renowned Beemat Gymnastic mat brand which is known for its high quality product range suitable for all ages. So why not get yours today and start taking your martial arts training to new heights?
Design, material selection and manufacture is carried out under our quality control system and monitored to ISO 9001:2015 .
Top quality mat and service. Highly recommend.